Friday, October 22, 2004

Will My Progress

October is going to complete and November will come soon. November is an extraordinary month, for university student, at lease ENS students in The University of Hong Kong. Students virtually suffer but stuggle, and therefore suffer far more, which would probably turn out to be adverse situation and make themselves suck. Who suck more? Certainly women! I dare say that. Who cares? This is an indisputable fact but stupid girls never know. Even if they do, they refuse to admit the reality, making the smart, like me, looking down on them even more. They are unreliable and silly, as I always say. Friend K said that's true but boys still loves girls. Well, let me clarify the statement here: Most of the boys LIKE girls. Is it easy for a boy to love a girl? It is not easy. It is terrribly difficult. That's the point which bitches have to bear in mind. Second, the chief reason of why boys still like girls if girls suck is that boys are born to be horny. All boys become gay if they are not horny. For men, women are really from Mars. But of course, I love my mama.

I don't even care whether anyone go along with me. And I refuse to listen to the so-called points from bitches. They make me sick.

By the way, the dueday of the most horrible assignment, the essay plan of my dissertation, is coming. There are merely 2 days left. The course ordinator, Dr. Gray A. Williams, put his advices on the learning support centre and we students are supposed to read and follow the instruction. I have not read and therefore not followed anything. We are urged to have a meeting with our own boss once per two weeks so as to keep our dissertation in a fine progress. That sounds good, but who does so? Never heard. As for me, my boss, Dr. Corlett hasn't have any single meeting with me and he is therefore not able to identify who the hell is Will. I haven't yet send a single email to him to ask for his recommendation. I completely count on myself, but not anybody else, not even my boss. I am so confident cus......

No comments: