Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Xmas

Merely 18 (3 courses time 6 credits each) out of 42 credits in this semister were contributed by cores with compulsory examinations. They were systemtics, toxicology as well as EIA. All of them were harsh courses, according to both of their contents and exam approaches. Motherfucker Dr. Gu turned out to be the most merciful lecturers, who repeated numerious questions the same as last year. The other lecturese (Billy and MK ) faked the repeat, though. But fine. Exam should be like that anyway. People deserve.

Ensian Jackets and Tees were delivered to classmated in Swire once after the end of the exam period. Again I am not satisfied with their quality. Juno and I accompanied Swirians to go upstair taking the products which were temporarily stored in Swire. Most ensian dismissed, with a few of us hanging around. Girls decided to sing k, and boys had to follow. Bill, Michael and Lucky were asked to go to Causeway Bay in advance and open a room. Of course they had no point to rejected. Nancy and I stayed at Katy's pretty room, helping her to deal with some silly but funny "Xmas gifts" for her hallmates. The mission then completed and it was time to go. We arrived in Causeway Bay by bus.

I hereby reiterate: I like singing but dislike Karaoke. Thus I sang least there. Guys contributed a good arrangement. Tickets of the film by Stephan Chow, Kung Fu, were prepared. At 3:30 pm boys went to see the movies, leaving the girls in Karaoke.

Kung Fu is not as good as expected. It is rather short and less funny and has a poor content, but the fighting scenario is amazingly spectacular. Chow, my true idol, has become more and more muscular and cool. I told the guys that I would soon have a body shape just like his. I am on my way to the Charter 10km in the coming early year, setting the target of 45 mins. It is absolutely not an easy task. I am urging Bill, Michael and Hing to accompany me. They seems enthusiastic, even though Bill gets hurt on his leg. I appreciate that so much.

After Kung Fu, guys visited the malls for a while and then dismissed. Dinner was well prepared at home. I miss my little sister, even though she is always with me. She helped me bleach my hair. I turned out to be a MK asshole.

I went to bed at 1:00am and was up at 10:30 am the next morning. Little Sister again helped me dyed my hair. The result was however surprisely poor and we could not find any observable differences between before and after. Damn it. How could I go out with golden hair? I couldn't stand it, not to say my mother. I ordered Little Sister to purchase another dye in black color to deal with my problem. As a result of a considerable amount of effort, time and money, my hair is now much darker than it originally was. That's it. Anyway, I had hair cut myself after that.

That night was Xmas Eve, which appeared to be a happy night. Needless to say, Little Sister were hanging around with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is good actually. I like him quite. I refused to stay home, so I told my mama I was going out. At about 7:00 pm I arrived MK. Thousands of people were walking on the street. I visited this, visited that, without any definable purpose, like a body without a soul.

I am delighted that so many couples are having a merry xmas. That's why Xmas Eve has its merit.

But I found I failed to walk around for more than 2 hours. I went over to MK UA cinema, to see if I was still able to find any seat available. Wow, I noticed that there were 3 empty seats of Kung Fu 9:20pm shown on the screen. I queued up to purchase the ticket. It was my turn after a minute. In front of me there was a ticket-saleslady (actually a BT-like girl) on the counter. Followings were our conversations:

" Kung Fu. 9:20pm, please."
" Sorry that no more Kung Fu available at that time la wor"
" Then when will it be available?"
" Not available up till mid night."
" But I see it's still available for 9:20pm on the screen wor"
" Well, it's actually available. But all are in separation. One by one, individually."
" Um..... I am with myself alone."
" Oh... really sorry, sorry, sorry......" (followed by dozens of apologies.)

I smiled.

No comments: