Sunday, May 20, 2007

the offer

last thursday when i was dealing with samples at my desk in the office, gabe sitting next to me asked, "are you not selected?" understanding within a second that he meant my application for the position of sales executive in PCCW, "right, probably not." is my plain response. I was not sure, but at that time i really did not have great confidence in myself as a salesman.

after no more than half an hour, my mobile rang and i soon knew that it was PCCW HR calling. i was glad that the interviewer gave me a positive remark on resume, if not interview performance, and consequently granted me an offer of the position. gabe heard my telephone conversation and knew what happened.

afterwards gabe i told gabe and charm in detail about my offer and i explained to nun boss my updated last day owing to the condition of the offer. it was sad to leave teammates & nun boss even earlier.

No comments: