Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mind Gap

These days Miss OT has kept showing other CS her formal dressing, claiming that Boss told her "you got it right!" the day all were requested to dress formally. Fellows apparently won't express any interest or comment on her act. It's just up to this lady with the unprescedently high OT record. Hope she could be more professional.

I have a certain connection some extend in mind with Stephen. We read the mind of each other sometimes. Today, we were chating during lunch:

me: Bill and I played bowling with Henry this Monday.
S: Henry? The one who just broke up with his girlfrined recently.
B: Yes.
S: Why not offer him a 順水推舟?
B: What?
me: We won't. He IS my good friend.
S: Wahahahahah ~~~
B: ??? What're u laughing for???

I tell you what. The conversation should be interpreted like this:

S: Why not offer him a 順水推舟? (Let's introduce our lonely Miss Crocodile to him!)
B: What? (I don't have a clue what you are talking about)
me: We won't. He IS my good friend. (and I won't push him to the hell)

No comments: