Saturday, March 31, 2007

My Weak Week End

There has been long since I went to K room to sing with Bill alone. Yes, I hate singing K. I just enjoy singing. Going to K room with a group of, say, 6 to 8 friends, means little to me. People there would spontaneously become crazy and tend to keep shouting into the microphone, no matter whether they can hear themselves or not. Pardon me for not joining something like this next time.

The lunch K lasted 3 hrs, which seemed too long for 2 weak-throat persons like us. Soon after that I found my throat burning. It should probably be the inflammation ...

I rented 3 VCDs to watch at home. They are Borat, 傷城 and DOA. The 1st two are amazing, especially Borat, making me non-stop laugh out loud. Of course, DOA sucks. Hot girl wearing bikini fight each other and kill bad guys without a tiny drop of blood.

I am tired, weak and have a soar throat.

No comments: