Sunday, September 26, 2004

Will My Cert

Today is the day that Chinese White Dolphine Carnival was hold in a shopping mall in Tsuen Wan. I was one of the 50 so-called "Dolphine Ambassadors", comprising both undergraduates and the public citizens. We indeed are aimed to promote the importance and raise the public awareness of "the rules of watching dolphines", which could help, as people think, guide visitors to behave properly during the ship trips and protect the dolphine from disturbance from human kind.

I was recruited by ENS Connie for this activity. Beforehand Sammil rang me and said they could offer me the cert of dolphine ambassador training problems as long as I make a verbal commitment that I am still willing to aid the promotion programmes of the society in the near future up till December this year. Of coures nobody will say no. Therefore, I was entitled to receive my cert in the carnival.

No comments: