Sunday, September 19, 2004

Will My Laptop

What I am doing now is to type today's record about my routine and feeling, by mean of my new and first laptop linked to the Internet. The feeling is fresh and comfortable anyway, cus I could really not be able to stand my fucking desktop, causing great trouble in my progress of diarly work and sort of entertainment. I could use computer wherever I prefer, even in the toilet as well as on my own bed. That's freedom, which had been limited long by my old computer, the fucking one! I could chilll out now and no longer care about it. The notebook is not quite fast, but already better than enough. I, who used to play PC games regularly, am just engaged in the written work day and night. Actually after picking up work in front of computer I rather spend a relatively long time on "mo liu" things, like chatting in MSN and ICQ, browsing the net without any intention.

No comments: