Tuesday, April 03, 2007

prof

i am sick, and, without my requested, the doctor offered me 2 days of sick leave. i have spent these 2 days mostly at home to take rest and to read.

i think i'll soon completely recover since i found my nasal secretion became green in color, which is, according to my mum's interpretation, an indictation of recovery. believe it or not.

i woke up at 1pm today, and after lunch my mum asked me to go to HSBC to make a registration of stock account in the purpose of easy application for the upcoming stocks. there i approached a customer service lady for assistance. the pretty young lady helped me registered and, of course, introduced many plans to me, including medical insurances as well as saving plannings. she also reviewed my present financial status so that i could have a better consideration on my future about which i currently had no idea.

the lady is very professional.
at least, comparatively, much more professional than i am in my profession.

No comments: