Sunday, July 11, 2004

Damn the Dolphins

Today I got up too damn early, as if i were a farmer harvesting my valueless crops when going onto the field. It was 7:15 in the morning. I was awaken by the alarm of my little sister's cell phone. I took hers cus I don't even possess any working clock in my room, not even in the entire apartment. It is a shame more or less. Mother and Father do not mind while I am too tired to deal with that. So no body cares after all. By the way, I stuggled to jump out of my bed and underwent urination in the toilet right away. I used to have my teeth and face cleaned before I had my breadfast but now vice versa. I have an inclination to finish my tiny breakfast in advice, and then brush my teeth and wash my face with my specified medical soap which seems to eliminate grease effectively. I am always interpreting brushing teeth before I eat as merely wasting toothpaste. My sister tried to follow before but without success due to being unable to stand her own halitosis when she ate whilst, even worse, My mother won't trust my hypothesis no matter how I explain and pursuade her and ignored me straight.

After wash and dress, I started feeling that my abdomen was uncomfortable, and even in sort of pain. I ensured it was the direct result, as expected, of visiting KFC last night. Silly Sister ordered children and every single pieces of children meat were spice. How could my weak stomach and intestines overcome such an enormous stimulation. I, as a result, rushed into the toilet once again and shxtted. My abdomen still felt strange even after the process. But I was not going to waste more time inside toilet and I had to hurry to our gathering site in Tung Chung cus not much time was spare at that moment. I left home immediately and walked down to the Yau Man Tei MTR station, spending around 10 mins. Of course I was on my way to travel the fast MTR, with the first ride from YMT to Lai King and second ride from LK to Tung Chung. In fact I used to be a punctual, always arriving ten to fiftheen minutes. However, since I entered the university and ENS, I have experienced too many furious incident induced by unpunctual girls/bitches. It is not abnormal that such a punctual guy like me turned out to be an asshole getting to places ten to fiftheen minutes late of intent. It is complete waste of time even though you arrive on time, or in time. Nevertheless, today I was not supposed to be waited for one single mintue, as the instructor implied yesterday. I arrived in Tung Chung MTR Station ten minutes before gathering time. I went into the shopping mall to take a pee. I was wearing a thin gilet. The air con. was too powerful for me to stay for one more second. I was suprised there was a pouring rain outside. Damn it!

Very soon Kareen and Katy arrived surprisingly early. There came Milla and Connie later on whilst Hing, the asshole living most closely, came most late. Lucily it seemed the instructors already supposed we would be late for it. The instructors led us to the pier. The ship was prepared there already. It was nicer than I expected. We got onto it and released our belongings.

The first part was the delivery of exam paper we did yesterday in the lecture home. When I got the paper I was pleased to know I got 66 marks on the paper. Kareen(the pig) got 68, a bit higher than me. As somewhat expected, moreover, all the other classmates, including Katy who never took a look at the notes, gained much more marks than we two did, something like 76, 82, etc. Suddenly the head of intructor (I have no idea about his fucking name, and no intested to know. But actually he looks like nothing else except a fat porpoise.) headed to us one by one and checked our marks written on the paper and determined which ones who was not able to attain a satistactory mark had to have a talk with him. I was one of the unlucky ones. How come 66 was still not satistactory enough?! Damn it. But I was happy to hear that Kareen was accompanying me. Since even people not knowing statistics know actually 66 is just the same as 68. I was not the only weak in ENS. hahaha!

Then we were led upstairs. The bright and shiny sun was right above us. I soon sweated in the hot sun. There were clouds on the sky, but they didn't help. They, however, the decorated the blue sky and made it look even prettier. I put on my cap, which covered my forehead, enhanced sweat secretion and made my stressed. But the sunshine was too strong and if I took off my cap my eyes could not open and would get burnt.

We saw the dolphin even times. I've never thought Dolphins are just an extraordinary creature. There was nothing special at all. The programes today was terribly boring, awful and meaningless. Although it was really my first time to watch chinese dolphins in the sea, I found watching dolphins is the most boring outdoor activity in the world. The nature of this activity has been very on9 all along. What I could observe was that in the first seond a pink substance flowing up to the water surface and in the second second I dived. That was it. It's ridiculous~ I couldn't see why there are still lots of idiots spending money and time watching such an 0n9 orgaism. I preferred playing dolphin-huntings more, right? hahaha!

I was so stupid to underestimate the effect of sunbeam rather than the heat of the sun. The solar ray intensively stroke into my white skin without any protection done beforehand for hours, killing millions of my somatic cells. My skin turned red gradually and eventally my shoulders and neck exposed to the sun appeared just to be the same color as the stupid chinese dolphine!

Actually I didn't pay or try to pay attention to what they were talking about and going to inform me. I sometimes looked around, and sometimes fell asleep. I hated such kind of trips. I hated watching dolphins. I hated the stupid dolphins. Damn it!

At last the trip was over and I was glad. We travlled back to the pier and dismissed. On the way we walking back to the MTR, we met the afternoon group walking in an opposite direction. To me, they were just going to hell and nowhere else.

We ensian intended to eat. But Katy was leaving and we said goodbye to the lady.

No comments: