Thursday, July 15, 2004

Harry Potter & Michael

I was enticed by a ticket at a price as low as $25. I stuggled for it and got up at 8:30 a.m. this morning. At the moment the eye lips were too damn heavy, which I could hardly keep my eye open.

I went down to and arrived at MK Broadway at 9:25, 5 mins before the movie was shown. Still lots of sites were available to purchase as expected. But there were surprisingly many secondary school girls entering the cinema. My seat was located at line L, number 23. I always like sitting on the edge of the column, allowing me to go to and back from tiolet without distrubing those sitting next to me.

Acutally I am not interested in the type of movies like Harry Potter, but i watched I and II beforehand and seemed that there was no point not to watch III. It doesn't make sense, does it? Forget it. I didn't care. By the way, Little Sister claimed that the movie was disappointing while i thought it was so far so good. No more comment.

I went to eat a bowl of "cow complex" noodle after that. I liked it. Then got back home without strolling around in MK. But I bought the magazine Milk costing $12, which 吳日言 was the cover girl. I like that girl cus she's too cute. Her hair occupys two third of the area of her head. Too funny.

Once I was home, Michael telephoned me and asked if I was free to bring him the Photoshop CD at that time. Oh my godess! I gotta walk back to MK again.

I like Michael. He is always the Big B in my heart anyway.

No comments: