Friday, July 16, 2004

No. 8

I was awoken by the phone's ringing. It was not for me, but for Mother. Mother talked loudly, with a tone of great surprise and delight. I just stayed up without sleeping. I looked up and the clock told me it was 10:30 a.m., at which it is a good time to get up that way. Mother kept on talking with sometime on the other side of the phone. I just ignored it. But suddenly she seems to be very pleased to tell me the strong wind signal no.8 was issued and there was nowhere to go today, not even her working place. I hestitated for a second. Oh fuck it! My watching ει’εŸ‹δΌ was scheduled tonight and tickets was already purchased! The plan today collapsed and nothing could be done to help.
 
Since, however, my student is just living at the buliding next to mine, I still had to go for it. But I went without great relutance, cus I need money, which is supposed to probably solve all the problems I am faced or going to face.
 
I didn't refresh posts on ENS newsgroup for a whole day, since my sister was occupying it all day. I did at the mid-night. And I found there was a post mentioning about Ar Will. That's me. What the hell is going on? The post was criticizing my act of posting salty jokes onto the newsgroup and made her feel annoying. Huh~ that is the most ridiculous words I have heard about in recent. Surprisingly I didn't feel angry or upset, but funny instead. Maybe her claim was too ridiculous for me to refute. I made use of a gentle tone to reply her message and posted it onto the group, somewhat in a funny tone, which no one would believe I feel regreted whatever I said.
 
She was Cathy, one of the rare visitors.

No comments: