Saturday, July 17, 2004

Routine Interest

Mother is always concerning about my problems, which is sort of a guarantee of blessedness. I have a poor and unhappy life, but I appreciate what I have at the moment: my family, my friends, my ..... my what? Not things else? Enough, enough now...
 
Sometimes I am really upset, not just because I ain't THE ONE, but also not another one (which I don't care that much actually). Who am I? I am not THE ONE. I keep in no mood, hanging around my place, listening to Avril Lavigne's "Don't tell me" at all times. No one told any anything, but I am still able to hear, "Did I not tell you, that I'm not like thatyou're the one who gives it all away, yeahh oh....." I replied, "Did you think that i was gonna give it up to you, this timeeeee .............. did you think that there was something i was gonna do,  then cryyy..........."
 
ar huh~ Life's like this.
 
I was shaked to wake up at 10 a.m. this morning. That's Mother. Mother advised me, in an aire of importance, to take the document from the bank in Hung Hum today and no more delay was advisable. She tells me do this, she tells me do that. No problem. But I was more or less hesitated by the pouring rain outside. I could see clearly every single raindrop was striking down to the ground with a 45 degree. If I went then and I would have become a wet duck.
 
I awaited its ceasing for an hour. I picked up the umbrella and was headed to the bank. I took a public light bus no. 8. It was 15 mins from home to the bank. The process was fast and convenent and I could leave within no more than 7 minutes. Before stepping out from home Little Sister knew that I would go to MK to change my tickets and thus told me to call her if I finished my stuff in the bank, and two of us could eat and stroll together around in the afternoon.
 
Girls act slowly, which is an indisputable fact. I waited for her for a period of time. Sister wanted to have the Hello Kitty Doll and so we first went to eat McDonald's and purchase the little Hello Kitty. It's pretty cute but too small, I think. Two of us were sharing one meal and I wonder why I still don't have any feeling of starvation.
 
A super odd old lady appeared to sit down on seat next to our table. She had a lenghty and dirty hair which I dare say she has not had her head washed for a week at least. I am curious and do have great interest to take a look of her face but without success. Her awful appearance and behavior were eye-catching enough to make the man sitting opposite to her keep on staring at the woman. We greatly appreciated the guy's endurance, and somehow wanna applaud at that moment. As expected, he rushed away once he had finised his meal, due to the reason we all understand. We got out from the motherfucking McDonald's as soon as possible. I suggested to rove 星際廣場 and there are a few book store selling those books published in China and costs just a little. There I bought a pirated Spider-Man Comics, with all color-print but worth merely $26. There was no point not to buy it at once, right? Sister noticed that a pack of CDs and handbooks concerned with Standard English with a marked price of  $55. Isn't it too inexpensive? Though my closet is nearly full of English books, most of which have not yet finished or even started, I still failed to put it back onto the shelf. Anyway, it is a wonder choice.
 
When leaving the so-called plaza, we saw a tom boy with short gold-dyed hair was promoting and selling pirated CDs and , most funny, she (or "he") looks surprisingly like my daughter San. I dared steal looks on her for times and nearly burst into laugher. That tom boy is the second one I've met, who resembles San so much. The first one is Blonde, the girl accompanying Bobo to come to Greenpiss as an internship but suddenly quitted.


No comments: