Friday, July 30, 2004

Has been Long

It has been long since my computer came to trouble. Perhaps I better let my computer take rest more regularly, at least more often, as Father always says. Time still flies amid the period of time. What other things I have done actually? I am not so sure. Complete waste of time? not exactly. I don't know.

I have Kadoorie tests passed and dolphin training trips completed. Greenpeace skill sharing is coming soon. I still have a litte spare time. I am too tired to intensively consider and decide in what way I am going to spend my time in these days. Virtually the work load from Greenpeace is not so heavy and doesn't mean too much, just because it concerns chiefly with idea problems, schedules and planning, with little real functions to hold. Situation will likely remain unchanged up till we are back from Mainland. I am the vice-president of Solar Campus, Greenpeace. While Henry is not the president, I treat him as the top among all of the fellows. I have been inspired for times by such a guy. Really enjoy working with/for him.

Today I appreciated the movie I, Robot, acted by my favorite Hollywood film star Will Smith, with Little Sister. It was so far so good, a bit better than expected. The unique supreme robot, Sanny, in the movie possesses a nice face and a touching "soul", which impressed me most. The speech "I did not murder him!" is still flowing in my head. I sometimes try to imitate it. Interesting, right?

Well, I at last find that I have wasted much of my time on something not worth doing all along. I have a strong feeling of 一切皆徒然. I knew many people think I am very on9, doing something without any gain or result. I thought they were on9 instead beforehand. Now I know I am really on9, very on9.


No comments: