Monday, August 02, 2004

Am I Happy? It depends.

The draft of my new leaflet was not finished up till 5:00 a.m. Saturday. I jumped onto bed as quickly as I could and fell into sound sleep in a second. Well, I think something's wrong with my mind, my heart and even my soul.....

I naturally woke up at 12:00 p.m. Ensial Vice-President Kareen scheduled to throw a class activiy that day: To Play at the Fishery of Milla's Sister's. It sounded interesting enough, right? Depends. Some of the ensians get their own business to deal with on week days, and it is normal for a normal person to grab such a great chance to relax and play, and to forget all the other worries. Some of those are really insant, I included. I was upset, down and depressed, somehow by myself and some texts I read before. It's not secret that I am an impressionable boy. Everybody knows. Every single stimulation and change from the one I care is going to strikingly provoke my heart. Except it, you really can call me a happy guy, but I am absolutely not. Okay okay. I at last joined the so-called 'the last class activity' in this fucking summer.

She rang me after I got up. She asked if I was heading to join them, as my last answer was still "depends la". To me, it's a damn reply, without any meaning and point after all. But I now replied her with such. It depended. I came late, the last one to arrive at Saikung. Who cares?

I can picture the fishery, and my picture matched with the real one. That is a typical fishery, with pieces of woods combined together and attached by floating barrels below. It is suprisingly stable and won't rove much.

We stayed and released our belongings immediately. Ensians could afford no more delay and got dressed up with swim suit. Girls are too sexy, while boys looked like a monkey. Boats was soon ready to transfer us to the destination - the beach, which was somewhat noted because of numerous star fish over there. Little Sister and I didn't bring along any swim suit and was not preparing clothing for swimming afterall. The girls looked enthusiastic about the sun and beach, cus they're the bitch. I was supposed to be the photographer that day.

The beach was nothing special from the surface, but with much less swimmers. We looked around for a while, enjoying in the hot sun and the natural view. Some people were crouching on the sand and dragging sth. As told, I knew that they were aiming to seek for bivalves, which are eatable after cooking. Ensian, particularly girls, won't overcome the attractive force by the sea and were enticed to immerge over water. Sister and I were standing in the water, which prevented the underwear and the upper piece of clothes from getting wet. They looked amazingly happy, making me feel nice as well. There I took more than a hundred of photos unders the shiny sun and the blue sky (and the green sea ...). After no more than a second I noted that my underwear got fully wet so I didn't mind anymore and immerge myself too. Swimming is a happy game, in particular with whom you really want to be together. I could even cheat myself, leaving myself far away from the reality or truth, at least at that moment.

We got back the fishery before dusk came. We ranked ourselves for the sequence to wash up our body. I mean taking bath. Certainly Ladies came first. Their slow movement in the bathroom made us feel tired. Michael couldn't stand for long and fell into alseep soon. We had bbq at night.

Only the beach time was valuable.


No comments: