Friday, August 06, 2004

The Flaunting Flag

As being told, Little Sister woke me up this morning at around 10 a.m. I planned to see a korean movie by the name of 太極旗飄揚之生死有情. After wash and dress and before stepping out of home, the rain started to pour down heavily. Jezz~ just putting me into trouble...... it, however, started at a right time. Let's picture what would have happened on me if I was walking on the road without any shelter and it started raining. I am lucky enough. A person should be see all things as an optimistic stuff, and then he would be probably living in a happier way anyway, I am trying so. And I am looking forward to every single bright daily life.

The movie was better than enough. Actually I never expected it would be better than Saving Private Ryan, not even as good as it. SPR, so far, is still the best. Well, the most valuble theme of the movie is the appreciation of love between brothers. My life will be change if I got a big brother taking care of me. Everybody must be hoping to be born with such a nice big brother after seeing the file, and I am.

Anyway, I have already been acting as such a good brother of someone. Cheers!

No comments: