Thursday, August 05, 2004

Posthaste

Whilst people look busy and accountable for sth, I am just sitting still, with a few movement of my eye balls and my right hands and fingers, and yet my heart is rushing anyway. The first most terribly hard work since I have been a Solarcampusian has been tackling leaftlet-publication duty, and at the same time the leaflet is the first so called "professinal" team I have published/done. The amount would be 2,500 pieces, a marvellous digit I met. There will be 2,500 copies of productions delivered to people, chiefly university students. Marvellous, right?

When I was just a little boy, I asked my mother, "What will I be?"

Facing the computer day and night is an insant motion, which made me fully exhausted these days. I always understand that to complete a duty which you do not familiarize with would absolutely a backbreaking task The blockages in front of me is Greenpiss publication staff and the printing company. I got no experience in advance and therefore, I understood after it, merely one single uncertainty is many enough to make yourself fracture your own framework of your work ever done so far, and so make you far away from your final destination.

I enjoying working for Solar Campus mainly because most of my buddies are good human kind. They are more than somewhat reliable, helpful, responsible, funny and trustworthy anyway, for example, Michael, Hing, Henry, Bobo, Siuyin...... There were, certainly, some little and silly people among. 樹大有枯枝. Well, to me, more than three fourth of motherfucking girls existing in the earth are most disappointing, discouraging and unreliable. I always set a high standard on people and myself, since I believe every person can perform well, and I will never put up with the assholes who can't measure up for the basics. I believe the worst discrimination is to ignore one's failure or frustration to comlete the basic duties well. I believe the statement most far from true is "Girls are generally more prudential and chary then boys are." This is the shittest bull shit I have ever heard about. "Boy Revolution" is the right thing to do, particularly at the time when bitches keep appreicating their feminality. That sucks~

Bitches, havn't you heard? huh!

No comments: