Friday, August 20, 2004

Hehe

I decided to buy a notebook without a clear reason. Maybe having a notebook is cool, or maybe my desktop is too fucking old and I can hardly stand it..... Take it easy. But I am far much poorer than everyone could imagine. I think I've gone crazy anyway.

The only way I could purchase a notebook with a price concession is to approach one of the ENS freshmen to ask for his/her quota. I thought my daught Daisy and son Ricky could help, and therefore I told them about it. You know, both of them would be the Group Couple in the O camp. Many of my classmates decided to visit all of them at the nite of BBQ. Totally there were some 13 "Old Ghosts", as well as Crab King, an "Ancient Ghost" of ENS. Kareen, Hing and I arrived at Sai Kung more earily than the others to buy the freshmen and current and ourselves some to eat and to drink, costing $250. It was inexpensive.

All of us gathered at the bus stop. The time slot of the bus is at interval of one hour. There is no use to come so earily. We were standing, chatting and waiting.

We got to the camp site at 7:30 pm and the young Ensians were all having fun during BBQ. Henry came late. After BBQ there was camp fire show. That sounded funny but I missed, just because I was handling the questions from Michael's call.

There my son Ricky told me one of his daughter, called Hehe, was not buying any notebook so that I might take her quota. I approached her and we started familiarizing with each other. She said she was willingly offering me the quota, and I was super glad. She was very nice. And she acts and looks funny, really funny. She is quite okay, when compared to most of the silent freshmen, which would make you fall asleep within 3 mins when looking at their boring performance.

All Old Ghosts left at around 1:30 am, while Crab King was staying, just as usual.

No comments: